4.30.2012

My New Favorite Top

Happy Monday Ladies!! I hope you all had a fab weekend! Mine was filled with pool lounging, doing some JL volunteering and playing a bit of golf too. Pretty much the perfect weekend!

I popped into J.crew last week- and fell in love with this top:


Seriously it's perfect for work and for play and it has just the right amount of ruffle! On my way to dinner Sunday night with CWF:


j.crew: pants & wedges-old 

And today for work:
don't judge my "recycled" outfit!


And since I haven't done a Mr. Kitty Monday picture in a while:
he was 'helping' me with a wedding craft..

I made seed favors, which turned out super cute and were pretty easy too!
Find the instructions here!

I hope you all have a great day! XOXO

4 comments :

Madilene Lake said...

so cute! I love that top. If my wallet would let me, I would have one in every color!!

Michelle P said...

Cute top!

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

I love this shirt and outfit. I am one to buy a top in multiple colors if I like it! And I approve of recycling outfits!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Claire said...

I JUST wrote on someone else's blog that this top is following me everywhere! Love your color choice!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...