4.14.2012

Pretty in Pastel

Happy weekend ladies!!

Pastel colors seems to be everywhere this spring!

I can't say its the most flattering on my pale skin, but that didn't stop me from wearing this minty chiffon dress to dinner last week!!



Dress: Francesca's, Belt: Jcrew, Sandals: Michael Kors

I put together a look for this week's Friday Fancies using some minty accessories and a pastel pink skirt:

skirt, top, necklace, belt: j.crew. flats: tory burch, watch: michael kors

This outfit is something I could see myself wearing all the time, to work, out with friends, or to a Junior League meeting. And I like that it incorporates pastel accessories without being overbearing! Honestly I would wear that pink skirt whether it was a popular spring color or not!!

6 comments :

Kate said...

That dress is gorgeous on you! I love the mint color.

I have that pink skirt bookmarked!

Michelle P said...

Cute outfit!

Ashley said...

That color is so cute, reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream (aka my fave)!! That belt is also super SUPER cute with the dress!!

Turtles and Pearls said...

You look gorgeous in that mint color! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, girl!

Andrea Dickherber said...

You're not pale...you just have pastel skin, girl! :)
I love mint for spring. That's a beautiful dress!

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

smk053078 said...

That dress is ADORABLE!!! Loving anything that is minty!! Great round up, my friends!! Love your choices!!
xo,
Shanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...