4.13.2012

SF Day Trip

Last week I took a quick day trip to San Francisco for work and it ended up being an absolutely gorgeous day! I'm currently planning a conference in the city for later this year and it was nice to be able to tie up a few lose ends (and of course, enjoy the city!!)

All photos by my talented co-worker Tawny!
ferry building
Outfit details- oxford scout pants (I own a pair in every color!), coat (old) scarf: j.crew. buttondown: f21. sunglasses: chanel. flats: TB revas. Hair was a wreck- don't judge!


inside the ferry building

bay bridge


Had to stop and sample the chocolate, you know to ensure the conference attendees would love it!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!! XOXO

1 comment :

SHF said...

I love both your outfits in the post! That purple cardigan is such a pretty color. You look super cute (and your hair doesn't look messy at all)!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...