4.25.2012

What to Wear to a Wedding

Happy Wednesday Ladies! 

Since I still have wedding on the brain and it's wedding season, I thought I would share what I would wear to a wedding if I were a guest. I always have such a hard time figuring out what to wear- it would be awful to show up wearing the same color as the bridesmaids! 

My solution: wear a printed dress, that way you never have to worry!


Floral: short Lilly, long Lilly, J.Crew. Abstract: paisley J.crew, ikat j.crew. Stripe: colorful Lilly, blue lilly, blue j.crew.

Do you have a 'go-to' look you always wear to a wedding?


In other news, here are a few recent instagramed OOTDs (all work outfits) from the past week: 




Purchased this lovely Lilly skirt from Turtles and Pearls!
all other clothing is Lilly or J.crew.

 I hope you all have a lovely day!! 
XOXO

6 comments :

Emily said...

Love the florals! Great idea, girl.

smk053078 said...

A girl can't go wrong with the florals!! Perfect wedding attire! Love you little yellows pants!! Super cute!!
xo,
Shanna

Claire said...

I LOVE your OOTDs!!! And I am just dying to own that colorful striped Lilly! I think the back of it is smocked which makes wearing strapless THAT much more appealing!!! Come dress me for my future job please?

Kate @ Daffodils said...

You have the brightest OOTDs! I love it. That blue stripe dress would be my pick for wedding season.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Great choices!

Ashley said...

LOVE those yellow pants!! Where are they from? They are SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...