5.22.2012

90th Birthday Bash

Hi my lovely readers!! If you remember from this post, this past weekend I took a quick trip down to the OC for CWF's Grandma's 90th birthday party! and we had a fabulous time!! The luncheon was right on the water and had a gorgeous view! It was also really nice meeting some of CWF's extended family for the first time! (even after 7 years of dating!)

I wore a new and amazing dress from J.crew (similar one here), old J.crew wedges, jewelry and belt.





The birthday girl! I hope I look that fabulous at 90!

And because I love my stripe dress so much, I am wearing it on Round 2, today to work!

  with a Jcrew cardi, bubble necklace, and Lilly shoes!


Of course I'm linking up with the pleated poppy for WIWW!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!! XOXO

12 comments :

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Love the outfit!!! And Happy Birthday to CWFs grandmother!!! xoxo!

Michelle P said...

Love your outfit!

Madilene Lake said...

This looks so great! Love the outfit choices! :)

Franks Fam said...

Very pretty dress!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Love both your looks!

ss fashion world said...

Happy birthday to your grandma ! she looks amazing :) Mine is 82 years old, and I love her so much, so Im pretty sure you adore her too ;)
amazing post, and really great blog :)
xoxo
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw so sweet! She's adorable and I'm glad the party went well :)

And you look fabulous!

Real Girl Glam said...

This is a great dress, love it either way, and perfect for 'meeting the family'! ~Stopping by through WIWW~

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

your blog is too FANTASTIC! love that outfit on you, too. i just ordered the bubble necklace and i'm dying to get it! found you via the blog hop xo

Sara said...

That dress is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

I just happened across your blog, loving it and count me as your newest follower!

Cheers, Elizabeth @ The Corner Apartment

Katie said...

what a cute dress!! and i love that necklace!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...