5.25.2012

Alumni Dinner OOTN

Happy Friday!! I seriously can.not.wait for this weekend! It seems that every weekend has been jam packed with events and things to do, so I can't wait to just relax! Although we might go up to the houseboat on  Lake Shasta- but rest assured I will be relaxing with a Corona in hand!

Last night I went out to dinner with my sorority's alumni group. I just love how I can meet sisters from other chapters and we all have soo much in common! And of course one of my favorite things ever is patio dinning with good food and great conversation. I wore this outfit:

Lilly dress, Jcrew sweater, belt and wedges.

I'm loving the navy and green combo! but I plan on wearing a pink sweater next time.. This color combo has been a recent go-to favorite (see here)

Did anyone else see the documentary on J.Crew? I would have to say I am even more obsessed with them now (is that even possible?)! It was really good, you should def check it out! Here's a preview, and the show is called  "J.Crew and the Man Who Dressed America" on CNBC.

Speaking of J.Crew, recently my asthma has been OOC so I picked up this cute little pouch there to store my inhaler..
It looks like Tory Burch but without the price tag.. and at least I get some consolation for all my suffering! :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!! XOXO

2 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

Love the outfit! Pink and green would be so cute. And I really want that bag now. :) Enjoy your weekend!!

Anna said...

Love it all! :)
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...