5.18.2012

Chambray Love

Happy Friday Ladies!! I love me some Friday, and especially this week because I'm flying down to the OC for CWF's grandma's 90th birthday party this weekend! So excited!

You know what else I love? Chambray! Everyone should have one nice chambray shirt in their wardrobe, it's just so versatile! This outfit I put together is just perfect for weekend errands, or in my case hanging near by the beach (only a few more hours!)

J.crew Chambray, Lilly Shorts, Tory Sandals

I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for this week's Friday Fancies!

Also if you want some really excellent advice on wearing chambray- check out my fabulous cousin Alison in her college's video news segment (skip to about 4:50) telling you 3 ways to wear chambray

XOXO

9 comments :

Melody Like a Song! said...

I don't have a chambray shirt just yet, but I love the outfit you put together! I'll def. have to look into those!

Table4One said...

I have that chambray shirt!!! I love love love it! I've got a few others in my closet too! I agree that everyone needs one - so versatile! Happy Friday!

Madilene Lake said...

LOVE the chambray! I haven't found one that I really like yet- I'm still on the hunt!
Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...

I love it with the pink! Nice outfit :)

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

Sarah said...

love love love those shorts!!

preppylove said...

I DO love my J.Crew chambray skirt, but I am realllly needing those Lilly calahan shorts! Love.

xoxo

Nicole Rene said...

omg I need those shorts... just saying :) have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

I am always hesitant to buy chambray because I don't know what to pair it with but you have given me such gorgeous inspiration! What a great summer look! :)

SHF said...

I love this look! It's so perfect for summer.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...