5.08.2012

Derby Darling

Happy Tuesday Ladies! I am finally recovered from a fabulous weekend! On Saturday (the day of the Kentucky Derby!) a bunch of us ladies from the Junior League rented a limo and went wine tasting! To say it was a blast is a complete understatement!


At our first winery


I'm wearing a Lilly Dress and a hat from Target! Tory Burch clutch and Steve Madden wedges. Don't mind my terrible squinty eyes!




It was so pretty there! 


 In the tasting room after our picnic lunch


Sadly the horse I betted on didn't win- it was the one in pink and green- I guess that happens when you only choose the horse for looks!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend too! Here's to hoping CWF will take me to the Derby next year!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...