5.10.2012

Growing Up

Last night I attended my sorority’s hall of commitment ceremony for all the seniors graduating and going alum. It was so nice to see all the girls all grown up! I first met these girls my senior year/their freshman year during recruitment and they are some of my favorite! 



It really makes me wonder though, where has the time gone? It seems as I was just there yesterday, about to graduate and make my way into the real world. Now here I am, in the real world and loving it, but those days seem like just yesterday, when in reality it’s been years. I feel like so much has changed in these last few years since college, but in some way things are still the same. I guess it’s good  to reminisce sometimes just to see how far you've come!

Cheers to growing up!

1 comment :

PostgradPrep said...

I just graduated so I cannot even fathom returning to my house and seeing the first-years as graduates. Luckily I have a few more years until that. Also, I wanted to let you know since you were a follower of JaneAustenPrepster that I have moved over to http://preppostgrad.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...