5.21.2012

My Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is quickly approaching and as an effort to help my dear family, I put together this little birthday wish list! Of course these are just suggestions and if you (mom, CWF) need more information just let me know!


1. Nikon DSLR Camera
2. Lilly Pulitzer Marie Kate Dress- The perfect Little White Dress! 
3. Kendra Scott Earrings
4. Lilly Pulitzer Printed Cruiser
5. Cushion Cut Engagement Ring- How did that get in there??!
6. Christian Louboutin Very Prive in Nude- Sz 35.5

3 comments :

preppylove said...

Love!! I want that white dress!!

xoxo

Ashley said...

I just bought the MarieKate dress!! I'm OBSESSED!! And, it would look great with those nude pumps and that engagement ring :)

Kendra Scott's Blog said...

Hope you get your birthday wish list! Thanks for the love!

XO, -Kendra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...