5.02.2012

My J.Crew Bubble Necklace Look-Alike

A few weeks ago I ordered the now infamous j.crew bubble necklace look-alike from Ebay here. Everyday since I would check my mailbox in anticipation for its arrival, and finally yesterday it came! And it is glorious! Seriously ladies its the most amazing $14.50 necklace ever!

I actually owned the j.crew version in black last year, but returned it shortly after purchase because of the price(too high-$150) and quality(too low- the gold was very bright and cheap looking). But this one seems to be almost better quality than the j.crew version! Don't you just love a great deal on something amazing?!

Wearing it to work today:
shirt: F21, skirt: j.crew, flats: tory burch, watch: michael kors


Linking up with the pleated poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!


And since I pick my outfits out the night before- here is how I planned to wear it to work today..

Necklace close-ups and another possible outfit combo on the left.

And a preview of how I plan to wear it to Derby themed wine tasting this Saturday: 

Umm can you tell I'm obsessed?! I've already gotten a bunch of compliments on it too! So you should all get one too, and let me know if you do! XOXO

13 comments :

Susan said...

I've been seriously thinking about getting one of those on eBay and now you're really making me want one. Looks good with all of your outfits!

Miss Mary said...

You are so cute! I just love how everything you put together looks just fabulous! You should do a post of your style rules that you follow when buying things and when putting outfits together. Not my strong suit, so I would love some tips! :)

Claire said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the planned Derby outfit!!!! That necklace is so versatile, and I never would've though it would be! Hooray!

Caitlin said...

I love all of the combos you came up with!! And I absolutely ADORE that necklace!!

Ashley said...

That skirt you wore today is adorable! I saw it recently in my J Crew and was on the fence about it, but seeing this outfit has definitely convinced me to go back and snatch it up!! Soo cute!

Love your flats too, that color is great!

smk053078 said...

Score on the necklace!! This beauty is pretty popular these days and rightfully so!! Precious!!
xo,
Shanna

Diana said...

Love the necklace :)

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Stopping by via The Magnolia Pair's post. I love meeting other Cali girls :)

OK so I love J. Crew necklaces but won't buy them because they are too expensive! I LOVE that you found this alternative. I am going to check out the site now. Thanks for posting :)

little miss southern love. said...

I love mine!! I ordered cream, blue & pink!! They go with so much!

Hollie Ann said...

how funny i juuuust ordered this today!!! it's soooo cute :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love the bubble on you!! Especially love the outfit you're wearing in the second photo!

Leading a Colorful Life said...

Mine came this week and I am definitely obsessed too! I want to wear it with everything! I would never spend $150 on a costume necklace!

Shamelessly Overdressed said...

I'm giving a bubble necklace away (from JEWELIQ - looks identical to the one from J Crew) at my blog here in case you're interested!

http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...