5.30.2012

Obsessed: Kate Spade Bangles

Lately I've become obsessed with Kate Spade bangles, I mean I've always loved them.. but recently they have been over-the-top adorbs! The perfect match to any Lilly or J.Crew outfit and fun to stack together for a bolder look! And my favorite part are the cute and inspirational sayings inside!

2. Hit the High Spots (similar)

For my birthday my wonderful cousin surprised me with this Kate Spade bangle beauty for an early birthday present:


Love, love, LOVE!! I've been wearing it non-stop since she gave it to me! 

Today at work:

And I found this navy and confetti one at the rack! It's the perfect bit of fun for any boring outfit! I was running errands and grilling here:


Do you have a favorite fun accessory? Are you loving the Kate Spade bangles too??!!

7 comments :

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I love bangles wherever they come from as long as they're bright and sassy! :-)

PostgradPrep said...

I got my first KSNY bangle for Christmas and I wear it constantly. It is the "This year I will...." one in silver and it's a great reminder to celebrate life as I graduate and transition into "the real world."

Turtles and Pearls said...

I have KS bow earrings, and I want the bangle to go with them!! Too much? Maybe, but it is so cute!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Oooh, I hadn't seen these before! Thanks for introducing me to them! So so cute!
-Kristen

The Mrs. and The Momma

Stephanie said...

Ugh! LOVE these!! The colors are PERFECT!!

Jordyn said...

EEEEk Kate Spade bangles are my favorite! I gave four "This year I will..." bangles as graduation presents (and maybe ordered the skinny dip bangle for myself) ;)

トリー バーチ(tory burch) said...

トリーバーチは世界的に人気を博しています。バッグや財布やシューズなどの商品を取り扱っています。全体的に豪華さがたっぷりあふれるファッションものです。アメリカだけでなくアジやや欧州などですごく評判が高いです。個性的なルックとともに、ボディには、適度な柔らかさと心地良い肌触りになめされたレザーを使用し、最高級のバッグがたっぷりあります。それに、良質な素材を採用して出来たシューズもあります。トリーバーチのファンなら、ぜひともご注目くださいませ!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...