6.05.2012

My Birthday Weekend in iPhone Photos

I had an absolutely fabulous birthday weekend! It was so great spending time with family and friends!

On Friday I went out to dinner with my mom and her fiance to a local favorite, Creek Monkey. Such yummy food and after we walked around downtown because there was a carshow and live band. 
I'm wearing a target dress (old), Kate Spade bow clutch (similar), Lilly sandals, and Kate Spade Bangle

On Saturday morning (my bday!) CWF and I went to brunch at Bridges in Danville (they filmed the restaurant scene of Ms. Doubtfire there!)
J.crew dress and wedges, assortment of bangles

I had the yummiest white wine sangra with brunch! and of course I got a cupcake with a pink candle!
After brunch I headed to the spa for an afternoon of pampering! The only way for the day to get any better is if we were on Maui.. and lucky for us CWF's parents gifted me (and CWF too) a 2.5-week trip for my birthday gift!!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled! Now the countdown until we leave in September has begun :)

I also got the cutest and yummiest (sprinkles!) ice cream cake!

and CWF got us tickets for the US Open in a couple of weeks! After Tiger's performance this past weekend, it should be really fun to watch! Now I just need to plan out a cute outfit!! 

And randomly on Sunday afternoon we headed to In n Out and CWF got me the biggest drink I have ever seen.. I think it was bigger than my head! 

Well I hope you all had a great weekend too!! I'll be back tomorrow to share some pictures of my birthday dinner outfit!! XOXO


3 comments :

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

I need that navy stripped JCrew dress! I saw it at a graduation party this weekend but didnt know the girl and wouldnt dare ask her where she got it from! hehe! Happy belated birthday gorgeous!!! xoxo!

eTm said...

Love the Target dress and Kate Spade clutch! Happy belated birthday!

Miss Mary said...

I love that you guys get to go to Maui as a gift!! How wonderful and that is so exciting. I think there is nowhere I would rather be than Hawaii on any given day. I love your b-day look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...