6.14.2012

My US Open Outfit

Today is the first day of the US Open! This year it's being held at the Olympic Club in San Francisco, so naturally we are going. Since I have to work I won't be there until the weekend, but somehow CWF was able to play hookie and attend every day! I'm soo jelly!!!

If you are unsure what I am even talking about, don't worry! The US Open is the second major golf tournament of the year (1st being the Master's) and open to any professional or amateur golfer with a handicap not exceeding 1.4 and that has qualified. (This movie was about an amateur caddy that won)

Anyway, this is what I plan on wearing: 
Lacoste polo, Lilly Marigold skort, Jack Purcells, a pashmina for warmth (it is SF afterall!), and my longchamp backpack!

Unfortunately, we can't bring our phones or cameras, so I won't be able to take any pictures... but I'll try to sneak it in!

On another note, CWF has been so thoughtful lately- he bought me a bunch of peonies and they are now brightening up my office cubicle! 

Is anyone else going to the US Open?? If so, I would love to meet up!!  Who are your favorites to win?? I always choose Phil over Tiger, but we'll see!

XOXO

3 comments :

JulesTX said...

Love your outfit !

eTm said...

I love peonies, those are so pretty! Great outfit too!

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

AHH - my fiance would have loved to go this weekend!! He is pretty disappointed we didn't plan accordingly lol. Hope you had fun!! I am your newest follower from the hop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...