6.01.2012

Summer White

Happy Friday! Today is especially awesome because tomorrow is my birthday!!! I can't wait! I'm planning on going out to brunch, spending the day at the spa and doing a bit of shopping too! What better way to celebrate turning 26?!!

This week's Friday's Fancies theme is all about wearing white, and Lord knows I love to wear white in the summer! White pants, a cute teal top and matching color-block sweater just seems so fun and fresh! My mom always told me to wear the same tone shoes as your hemline, so these espadrilles perfectly fit the bill..

Tory Burch Straw Bag, Everything else J.crew

Last night to dinner I wore a white on white outfit- I got the inspiration from the most recent J.crew catalog.. I really like how it turned out!


Going on a  walk after dinner and having a little fun on CWF's longboard!



Hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend!! XOXO

6 comments :

Miss Mary said...

Happy early birthday, lovely lady! Hope you have a great day!

Ali said...

I love that green top, its too cute! J.Crew does it again, and I love your pairings too :)
xo

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Whoa me....if I were wearing white pants on a skateboard, I would surely fall over! Haha, you look adorable in that outfit! Have a great weekend.

Alyssa said...

I am loving your white pants!! So cute!

Happy early birthday! I hope it's wonderful! :)

Sarah said...

I love the pop of color against the white - what an adorable outfit! Love it!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love both the outfit you created and the outfit you are wearing with the white pants. love white pants!! even year round yes i said year round

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...