6.19.2012

This and That

Happy Tuesday! I feel like I'm all over the place lately.. 

Last week I talked about what I was going to wear to the US Open...

But the weather ended up having other plans for me...


I thought this outfit turned out pretty cute for being so last minute! Instead of that adorable Lilly pullover, I wore a Ralph Lauren one I already had! and my lacoste headbands have been one the best purchases I've ever made! Bermudas are from J.crew. And sorry for no actual outfit pictures, it was basically misting all day and my hair was a frizzy hot mess.

Some pictures I snuck with my iphone..
 Love his pants! we almost matched!
Tiger warming up!

We ended up meeting up with a friend, who is a sports columnist and we were able to go on the course while he took pictures.. I'm hoping he sends me some soon, because they were fantastic! Also, I just loved Beau's story, and I found out hes actually a friend of my family's!!

 This upcoming weekend I'm going to the A's vs. Giants game.. and we are sitting in a box, so I thought I would wear a dress, but maybe this is too dressy? I can't decide.. and I'm not really even an A's fan, but I liked the green!
excuse my disaster of a room!

I recently went to Michael's and they have some seriously cute stuff! 

How cute would these plates be for a BBQ this summer? Adorbs!

and these nautical cards! So stinkin cute!!!

And because it was Father's Day and I miss him every day..
Love this picture of us! and yes, even in my twenties I would sit on his lap for a picture!

Also, last thing I promise...
Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
I've been loving sugar fresh "rose". Lighter than than the "passion" and perfect for summer. I tried the "coral" and it was not good at all..

Told you this post was all over the place!! Hope everyone is getting their outfit's ready for tomorrow- National Wear your Lilly Day!! 

2 comments :

Claire said...

OMG thanks for the Michael's heads up! I need to get over there! And I'm IN LOVE with the pullover! I tried to order it in white from my rep but she was out! I won't give up though!

Anna said...

Loving all of these! Especially what you wore to the open! So cute!
-Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...