6.07.2012

Thursday Thankfulness

Lately I've been feeling extra thankful and grateful for all that I have. So I  am linking up with fellow northern-California blogger, Tracy @ Then I Got to Thinking for Thankful Thursday.  


Today I am thankful for...

For my sweet boyfriend, who loves me more than anything. I just love us and our relationship. I am also very thankful that he puts up with my shopping and blogging habit. 

For my family who made sure my every birthday wish came true. Including the cake that I am still eating...


For our Mr. Kitty, who provides us with endless love and entertainment. 

For my coworkers, who took the time to decorate my cubicle for my bday and give me lots of fun gifts.
frametastic picture

For my job, I know I can complain sometimes (not here obvi) but it makes me happy that what I do makes such a difference in peoples lives everyday, and of course that it pays the bills. 

For the wonderful weather lately and that I can lay out by the pool this weekend.


For my friends, and all the fun stuff we have planned for June. 

And lastly, for all my followers who constantly make my day by leaving sweet comments. I love you all!

Happy Thursday!! XO

3 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

I am with you on the sweet boyfriend thing. Aren't they the best? Have a great weekend, girl!!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

My hubby and I are almost ready to celebrate 17 years together. He gets sweeter every year! Now that I am on summer break I have a love note left on the counter each morning...swoon! He puts up with my Lilly obsession! Keep your fella!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Thank you so much for linking up! So much to be thankful for. Right now one of my doggies is sitting on my lap and I know how much love and happiness they provide us with (cats too) ;) Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...