6.06.2012

What I Wore: Birthday Edition

I know you all are probably so sick of hearing about my birthday now, but I just had to share my favorite outfit of the day! 

I wore the Lilly Pulitzer Georgie Dress and I'm pretty much obsessed with it!



Love that view of the hills!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!

On another birthday note, I actually share my birthday with my favorite person- my grandma! She passed a few years ago now, but our birthdays together will be something I always treasure. 

With my grandma (left) and my great-grandma (right)!!

With my cousin, my brother and the birthday girls!

Have a happy Wednesday! and I promise no more birthday talk!
XOXO




2 comments :

preppylove said...

Love your dress! So girly and fun!

xoxo

p.V.e said...

Love that dress!! And hey no worries, make your birthday last as long as possible ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...