6.20.2012

What I Wore: National Wear your Lilly Day

So, as most of you already know, today is National Wear your Lilly Day.. as well as the first day of summer! Honestly, I wear Lilly almost everyday so today is really nothing new.. but of course I love any reason to celebrate!

This dress is one of my favorites, it's just so fun and different! The pattern is from a few years back, but I don't think it will ever go out of style! and right now I'm having a total navy/pink moment :)

I'm also wearing a navy Lilly bracelet that I got on our last Maui trip!

Last year I wore this dress: 
which I still adore!!

What is your favorite Lilly dress? Something new or something from seasons past?? And more importantly did you buy any new Lilly goodies today??!



I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for today's edition of What I Wore Wednesday!

4 comments :

preppylove said...

Love the print on your dress! Definitely different but so pretty!

xoxo

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

Cute blog! I'm your newest follower :) I came over from Hollie's blog where we were both featured today. Happy Friday!

little miss southern love. said...

Love your outfit!! We are heading to Maui for our honeymoon.. Is there a Lilly store there? I will need to research!!

Glitterista said...

I have this dress, too and love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...