7.05.2012

4th of July Recap

I hope you ladies all had a wonderful Independence Day! I spent day with friends, (and aren't they adorable?! I love them!!) BBQing and watching fireworks! The usual July 4th activities :)

I absolutely love this top, its so flattering and perfect for summer! and don't mind me standing on my tippy toes, I'm just so short!

Since I'm obsessed with patriotic decorations and all things Americana, here's a few fun things from the day:

Megan (above, left) took coordinating fabrics and glued them to twigs to make little flags! It made such a cute and rustic centerpiece!

I made these patriotic strawberries:
Just dip strawberries in melted white chocolate and then dip in blue sugar right away. Turned out cute and yummy and could work for other events too!

Megan's cute mantle:


 I got this dress on super sale at j.crew (like $20!) last weekend, and its perfect for those cool Bay Area summer nights and just right for a little pre-4th fireworks:

Hope you all have a great day!! XOXO

2 comments :

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

cute pictures!! those strawberries look so good! Have a great weekend :)

Cortney said...

You are so stinken cute, love both outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...