7.09.2012

Beading Crazy

This weekend I went a bit crazy with beading!  After doing a bunch of online shopping I had a late night epiphany that I could make my own statement necklaces (CWF thought I had gone mad!).. of course it wasn't as easy as I thought but I think they turned out pretty cute! 

My outfit today at work:


This one is so different than anything I usually wear, but I love it!

I love the beads on this one:
I think this one would be perfect with a white or navy top!

 I love pink and turquoise together (see my blog header!) and this one would be so fun with Lilly!
Of course, the best part about making your own jewelry is that its much cheaper and you get exactly what you want!


Have you ever tried to make your own jewelry?!

5 comments :

Sarah said...

These are adorable!! I think I might try to make my own too! How fun!

SimplyHeather said...

I've always wanted to try making my own jewelry. You make really cute things!! Great pictures.



xo - Heather

Turtles and Pearls said...

These are really cute, Andrea! I don't know if I could figure out how to make them, but it would be so nice to design my own.

Claire said...

AH! Loved the one I saw on Instagram! Hooray for following each other! You're so crafty! I could never ever pull these off, especially if I made them myself. That would be a nightmare haha! xoxo

Bre said...

Those are super cute and much more affordable :) I would never even know where to start. I'm definitely creatively challenged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...