7.19.2012

Pop of Neon

Do you remember the birthday wishlist post I did a while back? Well I really wanted a new dslr camera and CWF finally found me one! It's the Nikon D800 and its amazing but way over my head.. Silly boys and always wanting the best! :)

So I did what any blogger would do, and ran outside to take an OOTN before a super causal dinner out (you know.. at In n Out!)

Neon pink shorts: Jcrew (similar). Sandals: Jcrew. Button down: gap. Sunnies: Chanel. 

I purchased these shorts several years ago and love how neon is now/still in style! 

Here's a cute way to incorporate a little neon in at the office:

To play it on the safe side,  I prefer to pair the neon with neutrals for a professional outfit, just so you don't get too many 'looks' from unstylish coworkers...

How do you wear your neon?!

10 comments :

Alisa Marie said...

OMG - LOVE those shorts, you look adorable! They look like the JCrew shorts they have been selling this year! Great outfit!

preppylove said...

So cute! Love the outfit you put together at the bottom... I especially want that hot pink skirt and the Tory bag!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Very cute, love that hot pink.

Melanie Montgomery said...

So cute, I want those shorts, but in a bright blue!

Ashley said...

I want, no NEED that Tory bag!! Love the neon pink -- I have those shorts from this year! I'm kind of obsessed!!

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

LOVE those neon shorts!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Mary @ A Happy Wife In NOLA said...

Love the outfit, super cute! That neon pink is beyond wonderful. I want to get a Tory clutch like that!

www.ahappywifeinnola.com

The Preppy Student said...

you look amazing. the pink really pops against your skin. the shirt and flip flops were a good choice but dont be afraid to mix neons together! I love your blog and am so glad I found it! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Alyssa said...

This is such a cute outfit! I cannot believe I don't have anything neon in my closet! Guess I need to go get something! (:

Allyson Butler said...

Visiting from the blog hop - love love love those shorts! New follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...