7.11.2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Prep Green

Happy Wednesday ladies! It's that time again, for What I Wore Wednesday over at the Pleated Poppy

This is one of my favorite dresses from last Spring (2011) but I always feel a bit iffy wearing it to work (thin straps and a V back!) and it ends up not getting worn as much as it should.. So a paired it with a cardi and belt and now it's work-appropriate!



How do you make things more work-appropriate?

On another note, I just love ebay! I found these brand new Jimmy Choos for the price of Steve Maddens! 
I've actually been on the hunt for them for quite a while, last year I fell in love with the simpleness of them but never pulled the trigger on purchasing them and of course they were discontinued. They were always the ones that got away! 

Hope you ladies are all having a great week!

7 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

Love the shift! That green looks lovely on you. I found one on Ebay, but I was wondering if is fits TTS! Would you mind shooting me an e-mail? Thank you!!! turtlesandpearls@yahoo.com

eTm said...

Love the outfit! Congrats on the Choos!

Sweet, Pink, and Preppy said...

I have always loved that dress, you look great!! And nice work on the shoes!

Laura said...

What a beautiful dress! I love how you made it work appropriate by adding a few cover-ups, which is perfect since most offices are freezing anyway! And omg what a steal on those amazing Jimmy Choos, great find! :)

Bailey said...

That dress looks great on you! Love your blog!

-Bailey

prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

Street Fashion Paris said...

The dress is really nice, feminine and elegant!

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Love your green dress and the lace detail on the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...