7.25.2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Yesterday was a big day for me.  After almost 2 years, I finally closed my father's estate (read about it here).  As I expected it to be, it was bittersweet. I am so happy and relived to finally be done, but I am a bit sad for it to be over at the same time. So I did what we are best at, and CWF & I went out for a celebratory dinner!

I wore a bright green dress and my new Jimmy Choos! Perfect for a hot summer night!

Dress- Marshalls, Earrings- Kendra Scott, Bangles- Kate Spade, Sandals- Jimmy Choo 

I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW!

Cheers to a new chapter!

8 comments :

JENN said...

You looked great, and that's awesome you own a pair of Jimmy Choo's! I'm sorry to hear about your father's passing last year.

-Jenn

Miss Mary said...

Congrats on this new chapter! I am proud of you for all your hard work for the last two years. You look beautiful too on your celebration dinner! much love lady <3

Melissa88Senick said...

What a great new chapter. Sorry about your lose but seems like you have a good head on your shoulder and are doing positive things. Love the outfit!!

Molly and Mac said...

So happy I stumbled upon your blog...I love this dress..the color is GREAT on you:)

Molly and MacKenzie
www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

Allyson Butler said...

Love the outfit!

Faith said...

You look beautiful bringing in a new chapter :)

Lindsay said...

Love the color of that dress...it looks fabulous on you! And new Jimmy Choos...amazing! Popping over from The Pleated Poppy.

CC said...

Beautiful dress and shoes! You look amazing. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...