8.14.2012

Business Chic

Work has been especially busy for me lately, between traveling and big projects- I'm exhausted! I've also been trying to look extra nice for important meetings, but it's been difficult with the 110+ degree heat. It's all worth it though, because I actually got a raise this week! 

I love my bright colors!
Blouse, J.crew // Pants, J.crew // Flats, Tory Burch // Watch, Michael Kors // Bow earrings, Kate Spade



 Also, one of my favorite blogs, The Company She Keeps featured my post "Restyling the Lilly Shift" today! I feel soo honored! Thanks again BLC! Make sure to check her out if you haven't yet! :)

Hope you all have a lovely day! 

10 comments :

Kelly B. said...

Cute outfit!!

Sara said...

Congrats on your raise! Cute outfit! Have a great week!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Sarah said...

Loving the pink belt! Super cute!

Southern Charm said...

Congratulations on your raise! I love your outfits!!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Love the outfit! Are those the jcrew skimmer pants? I tried them on, but not sure if i liked them...

Jamie said...

I find it really difficult to dress professionally in this heat. I also have an office that keeps the temps at near-freezing to counteract the heat outside. Makes it difficult to be comfortable when you go in and out of the building! This outfit is great - I love the pop of color but the black base makes it professional. Cute!!

The Blue Hour

Claire said...

Loving the color pop between the shirt and belt! I have no idea how people dress professionally in this heat- I would def struggle to do so every single day! You do it so well!

Portuguese Prepster said...

cute look! I just discovered your blog and love your style! now following here and on instagram!

Bre said...

Congrats on the raise!

Jenny said...

Such a great outfit, I LOVE the pink belt!
Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop (already following along)…I would love if you would stop by and say hello :)
Modern Modest Beauty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...