8.03.2012

Closet Staple: The White Tee

I have a rather large collection of white tops, it truly is a wardrobe staple for me. Whether I'm wearing them to work or church, dressing them up or down, I wear a white shirt most days of the week! I collect them from j.crew, buying the same ones over and over as they wear out and always looking for that perfect one!

Recently J.crew came out with the accordion pleat top in white and I can see myself wearing it so many different ways!

I dressed it up for the office:


Dressed it down for the weekend:



 And casual chic for after work cocktails:

How do you wear you white tee??!

Linking up with Long Distance Loving for this week's Friday's Fancies! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! XOXO

14 comments :

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Love a white tee! My look it usually like the one you paired with shorts. I still need to try a peplum top to see if it works on my shape! Happy Weekend!

Nicole said...

I love the weekend outfit! Cute cute!

Allyson Butler said...

I love all of these looks! I almost never wear white (because I would totally mess it up), but these are too cute!

Emily said...

love all of these looks!! hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo

ashlyn williams said...

love all three outfits that you put together! so fun & bright!

happy weekend!
xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Rachel R said...

I love this shirt! I wish I could wear that type of shirt but it just doesn't look write on me! I would love to wear all of those outfits though. Perfect comfy but stylish looks!

Alisa Marie said...

Love all these outfits! I especially love white shirts because they go with everything!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

All three outfits are gorgeous!! you mixed all my favorite brands!!! love it!!

Emily Anne Pride said...

Love all of the looks!

Sara said...

I love all three of these looks! So classic! I am loving your blog and I'm your newest follower. Hope you have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

A Preppy State of Mind said...

I am obsessing over that white top!! I love it in every outfit you created. The first is adorable!!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Pink and Fabulous said...

Great looks! I would wear them all! xo

Katherine Diane said...

I love all three looks! Perfect ways to dress up and down one piece. :)

Mrs Whiffo said...

I can't wear white t-shirts, I am like a magnet to dirt! The last time i wore one on the tube, a guy spilt a whole cup of coffee over me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...