8.10.2012

Friday Favorites

TGIF Ladies! I wanted to share a few things that put a smile on my face this week...
 
I'm seriously loving this bright belt from J.crew! I've been wearing it with everything.. and those stripe wedges! got them on clearance (J.crew) for around $20! I can't pass up a good sale.

Avocado egg salad.. Recipe here- the perfect summer lunch!


I'm having a major bow moment right now (pretty standard really) and I can't get enough of Kate Spade's Bow jewelry collection!



 This picture was posted on FB this week, and I'm loving that I've converted my mom into a Lilly Lover too!


Linking up with The Bargain Blonde for Friday Favorites!

Hope you all have wonderful weekend! XOXO

5 comments :

Tory Banknell said...

Gosh that note is the cutest thing!! I'm totally loving Kate's bow jewelry this season

A Preppy State of Mind said...

I'm more than obsessed with the KS bow collection!! I want it all! Cute post and Happy Friday :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Leading a Colorful Life said...

I love your outfit with the pink belt! Is it all JCrew?

sophistifunk said...

love the belt, the wedges, and the bow bracelet! you have great style!

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

I have the same J.Crew wedges and the dress that your mom is wearing! What an adorable lunch note. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...