8.20.2012

Maui on the Mind

In two short weeks CWF and I will be headed to Maui!  So, naturally I've been outfit planning galore.  I like to think of all the activities we will be doing and plan around them. Here's what I have so far:

Shopping: Sheridan French top, j.crew shorts // Dinner: Lilly Dress // Beach: j.crew bikini, target hat // Golf: Lilly skort, Ralph Lauren polo // Spa: Tory Burch tunic, Tory Burch sandals

I'm getting soo excited already!! Now I just need to make it through the next few weeks..

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! XO

9 comments :

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

What a great start to your packing you have already! I love all of these outfits. I will definitely need you to help me plan my next trip to Hawaii!

Michelle said...

Love these outfits!

Sara said...

Great outfits! You are sure to look amazing at all occasions! Have fun! :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Portuguese Prepster said...

poo that will be so fun!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

Love these outfits! What a fun trip! We're going to Europe in two weeks and I'm also starting to put together some outfit ideas.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

We have very similar taste- I love everything you have picked. I have the TB sandals and have been wearing them almost every single day!

preppylove said...

Loveee the Tory burch outfit for the spa! So cute!

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

this makes me miss summer!!

Dale Janeé said...

How exciting, Maui sounds like it will be so much fun! Have a great time. I love these choices especially the Tory Burch sandals

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...