8.29.2012

Quick Change: Day to Evening

Happy Wednesday my dear readers!

I'm usually pretty busy everyday and that sometimes means I have to go straight from work to an evening meeting (sometimes Junior League and occasionally my sorority's Alum Group).  These days can be pretty hectic, but luckily I always plan ahead outfit-wise. I wear a versatile piece, like this elsa top, that can be dressed up for work and easily dressed down for whatever you may be doing after-work. A quick change and your ready to go!

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top // LV Speedy 30 // Kate Spade bow earrings
Office Outfit: J.crew Skirt // Kate Spade flats (similar)
After-work Outfit: J.crew Chino Bermudas // Tory Burch Sandals

If you follow me on instagram (@missandrealee) you'd know I wore this outfit to a JL meeting the other day!
XOXO

10 comments :

Lindsey said...

Love both looks!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

I love Elsas!

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesdays!

Rachel

Alisa Marie said...

So cute! I love that top and the cute bow earrings!

Sara said...

Cute outfit and a flawless transition! Now following you on instagram, too! :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

A Preppy State of Mind said...

Ahh LOVE those KS bow flats!!!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Portuguese Prepster said...

I LOVE Elsa tops! so versatile!

Pier 39 Prep said...

Those bow earrings are absolutely adorable! Loving the camel, pink, and gold palette here. Very chic and feminine!

Glitterista said...

Love elsa tops! Such cute outfits. :)

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

love the versatile outfits!! cute and can I ask what sorority?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...