8.09.2012

Transitioning Into Fall

Happy Thursday my dear readers! 

Summer is still in full swing around here, but it's never too early to start thinking about your fall wardrobe! My favorite summer to fall transitional piece is gingham. Now it's perfectly paired with shorts, wedges and your favorite summer clutch, (don't forget to roll your sleeves to keep cool!) 

shirt, Jcrew // shorts, jcrew similar // wedges, tory burch // clutch, tory burch

Later in the summer (or the cool summer nights we get in CA), gingham is perfect with white jeans and wedges.

shirt, jcrew // jeans, jcrew // bag, tory burch // jewelry, jcrew // wedges, jcrew

And truly my favorite way to wear gingham is in the fall, layered underneath a sweater.

shirt, jcrew // sweater, jcrew // jeans, jcrew // flats, tory burch // bag, tory burch

I was in the bay area this past weekend where it was pretty chilly, so I wore my gingham like this:
Shirt is J.Crew, as well as jeans, belt and wedges (not shown).  I love how this particular shirt is lightweight- perfect for now as well as the cooler months under a sweater. 

Linking up with {amv} over at Long Distance Loving for this week's Friday's Fancies!

How do you get your wardrobe ready for fall?

12 comments :

Samantha said...

I love that shirt & those Tory wedges are to die for! I can't wait to wear big sweaters, leggings, and boots!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

I love the fall outfit!! and those TB leopard flats!! oh be still my heart!! great outfits!!

preppylove said...

Cute post! Love all the outfits!

xoxo

eTm said...

I LOVE blue gingham and white! Love the OOTDs!

Tory Banknell said...

All of those outfits are pure perfection! LOVE!

A Preppy State of Mind said...

I love every single Tory Burch item you've listed here! Those Revas are so cute!

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

A gingham shirt is on my NEED list for fall! Love these outfits.

Samantha Tananbaum said...

Love all of these looks! Transitional pieces that can be worn in different seasons are the best. Happy Friday!

xo
Sam
Le Petite Pear

Emily said...

love that 3rd look!! SOOO cute :) j.crew gingham shirts are my fave!! happy weekend doll! (ps just posted an awesome BaubleBar giveaway over on my blog!)

Nicole Rene said...

Ohhh my favorite is that first outfit! Love the clutch and those wedges you put with it! Super adorable! :)

Laura said...

fall gingham look is my favorite! so perfect!

antony said...



HELLO

my name is Antonio and I'm Italian

You are so sweety and beautiful

I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?



PICTURES will never be published except for your ASKING

That's the link below in wich you could see some photos related of my passion of PLAID:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663 @ N00 /


ANY way , thanks

I hope that I have not caused any discomfort or inconvenience

thank you very much

my mail is:

antonio.drum@email.it

Antonio ;=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...