8.06.2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday my dear readers! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was relaxing and fun. 

I spent some QT with my friends for a little GNO!  Love them!

Since I've been super into the Olympics and feeling rather patriotic I wore this Friday evening.. (you know to sit at home and watch the games on my couch!)


 I was going through old pictures with my mom and stumbled across this picture of me in my gymnastics days! Did anyone else dream of going to the Olympics after the magnificent seven in '96? I sure did! Now I just sit back and enjoy it on TV..
I loved that leotard with the white pompom fringe! 

and since I haven't done a Mr. Kitty Monday post in a while, this is what he's been up to..
..taken on the new camera!

Hope you all have a great week!

9 comments :

Faith said...

your cat makes me giggle! look at him jump!

i love your outfit that you wore for girl's night and to watch the olympics. i remember wanted to be in the Olympics when i watched the 7 years ago! i think every little girl did at that time!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

wow love the outfit...to watch the Olympics!! I have an intense fear of white bottoms because I know it will result badly haha. Perfect picture of your cat jumping, i can never capture the right moment. My cats hate the camera haha

Tory Banknell said...

I was OBSESSED with gymnastics after the '96 team. I used to put on a leotard and "do the routines" around my house. Needless to say, I'm far from a gymnast.

I have to admit, I'm as equally obsessed with this years team! I'm trying not to spoil myself today so I can watch the results tonight

StyleIDnet said...

Love the Olympics too. Your shirt is extremely cute.
* STYLE ID NET *
* Filomenas Closet *

Sarah said...

Hahaha the cat picture made me laugh! I lovvvve your patriotic top! I am loving every second of the Olympics!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the old gymnastic photo. I wish I could find my old leotard pictures!

Also, I really like the teal/purple combo from your night out photo. Very cute!

Nicole Rene said...

Love that leotard lol and your kitty looks like mine! Poor guy getting his balls chopped today ;) lol but hopefully he'll still be super playful! So cute!

Mrs Whiffo said...

I was never a sporty kid (and not a sporty adult either), but I always wanted to wear the glittery leotards that the gymnasts used to wear :) Actually I think I still would ;)
Jorden
WW Link Party Member

Nicole {WonkyWonderful} said...

I love the pics - That kitty can jump! Visiting from Thee Networking Blog Hop and now following. I love all your fashion pics - I could use some style help ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...