8.16.2012

White Lace

I'm always in the mood to dress up, so last night CWF and I went out to a nice dinner for no reason in particular. Which in my book can be the most fun and the perfect way to break up the work week!

Dress, Lilly // Sandals, Lilly // Purse, Lilly // Pearls, gift // Earrings, Kendra Scott

I originally bought this dress to wear to ahem... my future wedding related activities and I'm obviously still waiting on that.. but I couldn't wait any longer to wear the dress!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week! XOXO

14 comments :

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the dress! It's always been one of my favorites from Lilly! Perfect for Summer.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the dress! It's always been one of my favorites from Lilly! Perfect for Summer.

Southern Sass said...

LOVE the dress!!

Claire said...

Loving your Lilly! I love a good white dress- they're perf for everything!

Miss Mary said...

How cute are you? Love it! :)

JGIWC said...

You are so cute!

nuttysquirrel72 said...

I really like your entire look, but I'm deeply infatuated with the dress! GORGEOUS!!

SK said...

This dress looks so great on you! Love your blog

Xo-Sara
sincerelysk.blogspot.com
Enter my giveaway!

Georgina Castellucci said...

I found you from the hop and just started to follow you via GFC. I love this Lilly outfit - all white with a splash of pink is so femme and summery :)
Looking forward to more posts, have a great rest of your weekend!

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Gorgeous dress! You look beautiful in it!

Brooke said...

You look adorable! Love that white dress girl!

Brooke

Stesha said...

you look awesome in that white lace dress!

xxS

Jenny Bardsley said...

Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog! I looove this dress...so pretty!
from Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

Beautiful! I love going out to fun dinners during the week as well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...