9.04.2012

Aloha from Maui!

Happy Wednesday my dear readers! We've been in Maui for a few days now and it's been so relaxing! Since we are here for a few weeks, it's been nice to not feel rushed into hitting up our favorite spots right away. But I have dinner, spa (my fave!!) and golf (hopefully if the wind cooperates!) reservations all lined up, so I'll be checking back with pictures of all that soon! Here's what we've done so far:
 
At the kanapoli golf course
Tory Burch Tunic
 
Near Black Rock Beach
 
 Condo view at sunset

Aloha!

4 comments :

Tory Banknell said...

So jealous, this looks amazing!

Brooke said...

Cute tunic!

Hawaii is great, I miss it!


Brooke


=)

Veronica Lee Burns said...

how beautiful! Sounds like a lovely time.

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Gorgeous!! Only been once to Maui and can't wait to go back someday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...