9.11.2012

Guest Post: The Flare

Hi Ladies! I've been super busy vacation-ing, so I thought I would have my lovely and super stylish cousin, Alison do a guest post today!

Hey everyone! I’m Alison from The Flare. Today I’m telling you about my go-to travel outfit for when vacation time rolls around!
Jacket: Zara (similar) // Top: Topshop (similar) // Watch: Guess // Pants: F21 (similar) // Bag: Jessica Simpson (similar) // Shoes: Kohls (similar)




 
For me, traveling fashion should be about keeping it simple, but still stylish. I chose to wear my blue polka dot pants because they are a fun twist on the standard yoga-pants look. Also, they are essentially pajamas. It’s a win-win. I paired these pants with a loosely fitted top and jacket. I always like to bring layers when I travel because you never know how hot or cold your airplane is going to be. I slipped on my oxfords to make sure I was comfortable walking through the airport and also to keep my feet warm on the plane (my toes usually become ice cubes if I’m wearing sandals.) And lastly, I threw up my hair in a bun and added a little color to my lips with some berry lipstick.

Travelling should be a comfortable, easy routine – so I make sure my wardrobe allows me to do that! Thanks for reading!
 

1 comment :

JENN said...

Love the jacket, I have a similar one in a chestnut brown tone. And I'm usually one to wear yogapants on an airplane, so kudos to you for looking so stylish! Such beautiful photos, I'm always impressed! Keep up the great posts. :) I Just posted about Olivia Palermo, and tomorrow is MENSWEAR WEDNESDAY, my fav weekly post.

Jenn

http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...