9.20.2012

Maui Ocean Center

While in Maui, we spent a day over at the Maui Ocean Center and it ended up being one of my favorite activities of the trip! All the fish at the MOC are native to Hawaii, so it was really interesting to learn about them and later be able to spot them out snorkeling. 


It's so easy to get mesmerized by the fish swimming around.



Top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa // Shorts: J.crew chino // Purse: Kate Spade

Ekk! Such a scary eel!!

Puffer-fish

Loved all the colorful coral

This little guy was so cute!

There was also a big tank with lots of sharks, including 2 tiger sharks.. The coolest part about that tank is that you can actually dive in it! I'll post pictures of that soon :)

3 comments :

JENN said...

pretty pics! I love the shirt.

-J

http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

Ash Louise said...

I just wish I was in Maui, let alone that cool ocean center :)
I love your blouse too, perfect for days spent in the sun :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

wow they are gorgeous! I have that top too! It's one of my favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...