9.24.2012

Safari at the Office

 Well I'm officially back to work {and reality} now which has taken some adjusting to and a lot of sleep, but I'm finally ready to embrace my fall work wardrobe!! Today I was going for a "fall but still warm weather" look, but instead my coworkers said I look like I'm about to go on safari! I guess you win some, you lose some! but I would love to actually go on a safari- except I prob wouldn't wear this outfit!

 Vest: Old Navy // Top: Lilly Pulitzer // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Necklace: J.Crew // Pants: J.Crew // Shoes: Kate Spade



 Hope you all have a lovely Monday!

6 comments :

Claire said...

I LOVE THIS! And I still have my eye on that adorable bow necklace!

Minted Glam said...

Adorable outfit! I have that same vest and wear it all the time!

Katherine

http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

Alison Ryncarz said...

This absolutely adorable Andrea!! Love that necklace!

Glitterista said...

I have been dreaming about that gorgeous bow necklace! Adorable outfit. ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this look! so fun, especially the necklace!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

LOve the whole look :) so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...