10.24.2012

A Fashion Show

Recently a few of my friends and I attended a fashion show for a new clothing boutique opened by one of our sorority sisters in Sacramento! 

Heading over to the show.. Isn't my little the cutest?!
 On me // Dress: Shopdandy  // Shoes: Jcrew // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. 
On Sarah // Dress: Jcrew // Sweater: Jcrew // Shoes: Ivanaka Trump (similar)

The four of us all had on the prettiest statement necklaces!
 Jcrew //  Nordstrom //  Forever 21 //  Jcrew

And of course we had to have some bubbly to start the night off right!

If you are local make sure to check out Identity Boutique in Midtown Sacramento!
XOXO

4 comments :

Faith said...

SO fun! I love all the necklaces. Can't even pick a favorite. Def. looks like a fun time. Loving your dress too!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

I love your shoes and those necklaces! So pretty!

Brooke said...

Love that pink dress! How adorable!!!!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Look like fun!! you all ahve great outfits :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...