10.19.2012

Election Fever

I currently have election fever! The debates have been so good and I just can't wait to see the outcome on November 6th (in my favor of course!). I've already voted so I've done my part.. but I hope you all do too!! 

Shirt: Elizabeth McKay // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer // Skirt: J.Crew // Flats: Tory Burch


Last election year I went to a political "party" to watch the results roll in.. It was so much fun! Everyone there is obviously like minded (which sometime can be hard to find here in CA) and it was fun talking to local candidates about the issues. I def recommend! And that's where I will be on election night ;) 


I've also been loving all the cute "party pride" clothes.. Now I only wish I jumped on the Cassie Dress in the Tusk in Sun print sooner! 

XOXO

6 comments :

Table4One said...

I love it!!! I've already cast my vote! The idea of an election party is a great idea :)

Turtles and Pearls said...

I love your top and have also been eyeing that scarf...I might need it! I also love the Tusk in the Sun print, but I'm not sure I'd wear it as much outside of election season. Definitely a must have for a good Republican girl, though. :)

kateprs said...

What a fantastic top! You have such a great blog :)

Kate
http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

Emily Anne said...

What a cute shirt, regardless of party affiliation!

Ashley Brooke said...

omg i need these! i live in la too, so i know what you mean about it being hard to find like-minded people :) New follower from the blog hop :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

Such a cute top! Loving all of the elephant stuff out now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...