10.02.2012

Fall in Wyoming

In my opinion, the best way to get over the 'post vacation blues' is to go on another vacation!!
 
We jetted off for a long weekend at CWF's friend's father's ranch right outside of Jackson Hole, WY and let me tell you it was amazing! I've been to the area several other times but nothing compared to this trip.  The leaves were changing colors and their property was absolutly stunning!
 
His father is a real estate deveopler and built all of it to be a luxury sporting ranch. So there is a private golf course, ATV's, fishing, horses, kayaking, shooting, and sooo much more!
 



 We stayed in the "Buck Off Saloon" complete with fully stocked bar, theatre, pool table and more animal heads then you've seen in one place!

The view from the moutain we ATV'ed to the top of! (10,000 feet!) 

 Soaking it all in!

Have you ever been to Wyoming? Hope you all had a lovely weekend too!!

8 comments :

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

This makes me want to go! Gorgeous pictures!

Ashley said...

You're pictures are gorgeous!! Wyoming has been on my list of places to visit for a long time!

A Preppy State of Mind said...

Wyoming is just gorgeous!! I went there about five years ago in the month of August. I definitely would love to go back. Your photos are breathtaking!

Please me sure to enter my Marinette Jewelry Monogram Giveaway for your chance to win a monogramed necklace or bracelet :)
http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/marinette-jewelry-monogram-giveaway.html

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Brooke said...

I have never been, but it looks so beautiful! Love the pics!

=)


Brooke

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

This looks gorgeous!!! My dad loves Jackson Hole, and I've always wanted to go!

Claire said...

This looks absolutely gorgeous! Maybe Mr. C and I need to put this on our bucket list? I was watching all these pictures roll in on Instagram and drooling over the gorgeous scenes!

Portuguese Prepster said...

wow looks stunning! I live on the East Coast and have never made it out West! Looks like a trip that needs to be on my list!

Glitterista said...

Wow, that property sounds unreal. I have been to WY and MT before, but never in the fall. What gorgeous pictures of the changing season! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...