10.25.2012

{Guest Post} A Pop of Style: Fox Trot


Hi all! My name is Jenn from A Pop of Style, and I am so delighted that Andrea has given me some of her space to blog for the day over here on Tickled Pink. 

One of the trends I have seen popping up all around the blogosphere and stores is animals on sweaters, crewnecks, and accessories this fall, and foxes in particular. Tory Burch has taken the idea and gone to town with it. It’s a great look if you think about it, because foxes are a burnt orange color, one of fall’s best tones (on anyone!). My favorites are below, but I’m sure these are not the only fox items out there!



Thanks for reading, stop on by my blog, and follow if you like! 

 
XOXO

2 comments :

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the kissing foxes belt!

So Simply Chic said...

I am obsessed with the Tory Fox flats! Ahhhh definitely on my wish list!

Xoxo
Makenzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...