11.20.2012

Bow Pumps

If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I love bows on anything and everything! (I've even been known to bring a hot glue gun to work just to "bow up" my office accessories!) So it should come as no surprise that my favorite holiday shoe is the bow pump! They pair perfectly with tights and a holiday dress and look great at any event- from an office party to a Junior League party! 

Oscar de la Renta // Nine West // Kate Spade // LK Bennett // Kate Spade

My favorites are these fushia beauties! I just couldn't resist the bows AND scallops! 

Which are your favorite bow pumps? XO

3 comments :

Lauren said...

how can u go wrong with lk bennett, they are classic!

-Lauren
http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

Love them all, especially the pair on the bottom right!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

oh my gosh your fuschia pumps are TOO cute! Love, love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...