11.23.2012

Colorful Friday

Happy Colorful Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! 

I'm hosting a huge party tomorrow night for CWF mom's 60th birthday, so we felt it would be best to do a low-key thanksgiving dinner. It was the perfect time to break out my grandmother's china, Czech crystal, and monogrammed flatware! It's a pretty simple table setting, but I absolutely love it!


 I made the napkins a few weeks ago, at my Nana's!


Love my Kate Spade taper candle holders!

I'm no food blogger, but we had filet mignon, lobster, mashed potatoes, broccoli, sourdough bread, my fave Rombauer Zinfandel and a lovely chocolate cake! Obviously we didn't have traditional thanksgiving food but we just weren't feeling it this year :)

Are you all going shopping today? We went earlier in the week and got an amazing deal on a washer/dryer at BestBuy (and didn't have to deal with the crazies!) 

But I'm all about my favorite stores sales':
25% off store wide at J.Crew, 
25% at Devon Baer with code Friday25,
and all the GWP's at Lilly Pulitzer!

Hope you get some great deals!!!

3 comments :

Elle said...

I love it that you have and use your grandmas china! It's amazing how many great memories of dinners a place setting can bring back. :)

Cotton said...

Your top is perfect and those candlesticks are divine! Happy to be your newest follower!

Faith said...

the table set up is gorgeous. love that you used your grandma's china :)

loving your top as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...