11.16.2012

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! This week sure has flown by! And I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away! 

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite things today:

I love today's casual Friday outfit, well more specifically this pink puffer vest from J.Crew!

Yes, that's a Murfee in "A Little Leg" in there! Such a fun print!

Close up details- Bow bracelet // MK watch 

As you all know I'm obsessed with bows, so you can imagine my love for this cardi from J.Crew:

And I love that our new place is finally coming together! 

A few little details:
Framed my prints, now I just need to hang them!

Picked up a C&A at anthro.. 

And after years of admiring CWF's parents rolled towel rack, we finally got ourselves one on Amazon!

What have been your favorites this week? Happy weekend-ing! XOXO

4 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

I LOVE your outfit! That puffer vest is definitely on my wish list.

Books, Beauty, and Bars on a Budget said...

Love that bow sweater and those framed prints look super cute!!

Don't forget to enter my Custom Phone Case giveaway going on now!!
http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

Brooke said...

I love that towel rack too! Might have to get one now!


=)


Brooke

Lauren said...

i love your pink vest, tory flats and louis bag! great look!

just found your blog, i love it and just followed you!

-Lauren
http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...