11.05.2012

GOP Printables

I'm having a few friends over to watch the election results roll in, and what's a party (even if its a small one) without a few printables?! I plan on using them for cupcakes and for a pennant banner.  Since I'm actually using these I didn't make any others, but I'd be happy to email ones with different words :) Feel free to use them too!




I downloaded the images but added words/borders much like in this tutorial.

Hope you all get out there and vote! And I'll be praying for a Romney victory!
XOXO

4 comments :

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

These are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Net Movie Blogger said...

God bless You! I'll be Praying with you tonight - for a Romney Ryan Victory!

suburban prep said...

These are wonderful.

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

So darn cute! I love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...