11.08.2012

The Look for Less: Black Watch Plaid

Happy Thursday Ladies! 

 The last few months I've had my eye on adding a few classic pieces to my fall/winter coat collection. I first spotted a Black Watch Plaid Blazer at J.Crew Factory but with the hefty price tag I decided to wait on it, and I ended up scoring one at Target for only $35!


And here's my work OOTD with the blazer (pre-meeting):


And post meeting (sans blazer, add a fun necklace):

Have you scored at Target recently? They have loads of great finds!
XOXO

3 comments :

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

So cute! You could even add gold buttons to your blazer to dress it up!

Kate said...

I always forget to check the clothes at Target. What a cute blazer!

Glitterista said...

I have the target blazer, too! Such a great (and affordable) piece. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...