11.14.2012

Veteran's Day Weekend

Happy Wednesday! 

This past weekend I flew down to Arizona to visit my grandparents! They have a busier social calendar than I do, but I was able to squeeze in some time and I am so so glad I did! It was just fabulous!  My trip was filled with lots of dressing up for dinner:

and later a showing of "Guys and Dolls"


Beautiful desert sunset views:

Of course a bit of shopping..
The Lilly Pulitzer store at the nearby Biltmore no less!

And sewing..

I made floral napkins and a coordinating pink tablecloth!

And most importantly lots of family time together!

Hope you all are able to squeeze time in with your grandparents too, because grandparents truly are the best! 
XOXO

2 comments :

Miss Mary said...

How sweet are your grandparents? What a fun trip for you. So glad you got to go!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love your dress! It looks like you had a great trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...