12.26.2012

Merry and Bright

Merry Merry! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas that was full of Love, Laughter and of course some Lilly! 

Here's a bit of the holiday fun I've been having!

Christmas Eve outfit:
I'm currently loving the layered necklace look! 

Our Christmas table: 

Once again, using a lot of family pieces! And of course, some Williams Sonoma tartan plates!

Rudolph the Kitty!

Mantle:
I just cut a few branches from our tree and added in a bit of fake holly to make the mantle sprig!

Mr. Kitty and I by the tree!

Holiday happy hour outfit!

And I won our office's tacky sweater contest!


Hope you got everything you wished for and more!! XOXO

Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!

9 comments :

Turtles and Pearls said...

Love your outfits! Even that fabulous tacky sweater!!

Elle said...

Merry Christmas Doll!

Sarah said...

Love your outfits! The tacky sweater is perfect!! I wish my cat would let me put antlers on her. I can't get her to wear anything!

Franziska said...

Is that a bow in your hair? it's so cute! perfect way to dress up an 'ugly sweater' haha

Tiffany Opp said...

Cute pics! Love the shoes!
We had an ugly Christmas sweater party too, so fun!
Tiffany
www.fabulessinheels.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

your cat looks hysterical! Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas-love the tartan pants!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Looks like you had a good Holiday - love your xmas eve outfit :)

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Love seing your pics on instagram..esp. the rudolph kitty :)

Lauren said...

love how you stacked your necklaces in that first picture!

-Lauren

http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...