12.10.2012

Monogrammed Necklace

I received a ton of compliments on my monogrammed necklace on instagram, so I thought I would share the details with you all here too! Last week Hopsy from Monograms and Manicures posted about a single-letter monogrammed necklace from JCP for only $7. I love that it still looks like a 3-letter version!


The necklace on my besties this past weekend:


Aren't they just the cutest??!!! 

Up until now I've been on the fence about getting a super nice gold monogrammed necklace because my monogram will eventually change, so this JCP one is right up my alley! I also recently spotted a 3-letter gold-platted one for only $40 on Glam Grab which is a great deal compared to some of the other websites out there!

Happy monogramming!! 

3 comments :

Cotton said...

Love your bestie's outfit!! Too cute! Will have to check the necklace out!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

That is a TOTAL steal. I love it!!

Lydia Grace said...

Ooh!! Love it! What a great deal. Thanks for sharing!

Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...