12.03.2012

My Daily Skincare Routine

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I was a bit under the weather, but thankfully so was the actual weather and staying in was just what I needed! 

I love reading other blogger's skincare/makeup routines, so I thought I would share mine with you all today!


In the shower I use Philosophy Purity face wash with my Clarisonic PLUS (deep pore brush head). I chose the PLUS because it has more options (like the body brush!) and when I purchased (about 2 years ago) it had better reviews than the MIA.  Afterwards, I use the Philosphy Microdelivery exfoliating wash (not with the clarisonic, though).

After my shower I must moisturize, and my favorites are Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture and Kiehl's Sun Free Tanning Lotion- the only tanning product I will use on my face. Neither products feel heavy.

Every few days (or when I get around to it), I either put on Perricone MD Pore minimizer (I am so paranoid about getting large pores one day) or I use a dermaroller. The dermaroller I use has actually been discontinued, so I don't recommend (and prob not the one I would choose either- but it was a gift). After doing loads of research and weighing all the pros/cons of dermarolling in general, I am pleased with the results! So if your thinking about it, do your research to see if it's right for you!

I would love to know what products are in your daily skincare routine!
XOXO

8 comments :

Melissa said...

Nice! I love seeing what people use too as I am always looking to try new products! i am thinking i should try some of the philosophy products now! whoop!

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

Love this post! I am so curious what products work for other people.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I'm going to try the Kiehls face tanner- I need some color desperately! Is it good for sensitive skin? Hoping!

Country and Classy said...

I did not even realize Philosophy made a face wash! If it works on sensitive skin, I definitely want to try it! I use a face line from Melaluca that I am in love with! And everything is all natural!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

I love the Philosophy microdelivery wash!! I've been using it for years! I think I need to try that Kiehls face tanner...have you tried it on your body too?

Cotton said...

I've recently fallen in love with that same philosophy wash! Soooooo perfect!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on at Cotton's Pickins right now!!

Curly Southern Belle said...

I've have my clarisonic for over a year and I don't know how I lived without it!
Loved reading your list! :)

Glitterista said...

I use purity in the shower, too with my clarisonic. I have recently fallen in love with caudalie products--their moisturizer and serum are amazing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...