12.05.2012

Our Christmas Tree

This year we decided to "go big or go home" because we got a 12 foot Christmas tree! We usually have a 7 footer, so this was a big change! But I LOVE how it turned out! 


We went with a "woodland" theme this year! Which consists of owls, various pinecones, birdhouses, birdnests, and for the most part I limited the glass ball colors to red and silver.



Love our Angel topper, it was my grandma's! We actually have a lot of vintage glass ornaments from the 50's also from my family. I think it's so fun that I get to have them on my tree now!




And of course a few new pieces of our own to mix things up:

And one of my favorites, Kitty Klaus..

Do you see the resemblance of the real Kitty Klaus??!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

4 comments :

Wine and Summer said...

Your tree looks amazing! I love it! Every year I try to get a 12 foot tree...but I am always reminded that we have no where to fit it. Logistics!

Ashley said...

The burlap looks adorable on your tree! My mom never lets us try anything new and fun with the trees -- they literally look exactly the same every year with the only difference being the tree itself! And I love that your kitty is hiding under the tree! How adorable!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

This is so cute! I love the woodland theme!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Looks beautiful!! I love the owl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...